200 - HOURS ONLINE YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING
YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED COURSE
Due to the current world pandemic and a much needed social distancing, Yoga Alliance has authorised Yoga schools globally to conduct Yoga Teacher Training courses online till 31st December 2020. This maybe extended beyond 31st December 2020 depending upon international rules. All online courses delivered during this time whether LIVE or self practise will be considered as CONTACT HOURS to fulfil your hours certification”
For our ongoing 100 HOURS MEDITATION TTC online Click HERE
To invest our time consciously and in solidarity with the current global Pandemic, we will continue to deliver our Yoga and meditation courses ONLINE.
Our online 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive immersion into the various styles of Asanas, intertwined along with the classical Yoga philosophy of Patanjali Yoga sutras and its various ancient traditional limbs, Pranayama, Yogic lifestyle and ethics, introduction to meditation and a variety of other topics to help you start your journey as a Yoga Teacher.
Regular practise of Yoga and meditation through the yoga courses online has been proven to be highly therapeutic and the current world situation demands us to use these practises more than ever. At the end of the online yoga courses, you will be provided certification and called yoga instructor. The yoga courses make you eligible to teach yoga at any of the institution around the world.
Our online course to is a great way to use technology consciously and keep moving forward in this journey called Life. Our patience will help contribute to make this world a better place.
Join our incredible team of Teachers LIVE today on yoga courses online.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ?
- Live Hatha led classes on video
- Live Ashtanga primary series led classes on video
- Live Vinyasa flow led classes on video
- Live sessions on various subjects with all the teachers of the course
- Practical led classes, on asanas and workshops on adjustment and alignments live on video
- Question & Answers round after each session for you to revise the live classes
- Our printable manual with, theory, practice exercises, Yoga philosophy and Anatomy along with photo descriptions and much more information in PDF
- Sheets with the Sanskrit names of all the Ashtanga primary series and Hatha yoga sequence in downloadable format
- Various questions and study guide to prepare for final exam
- Invitation to our private Facebook group of HYB graduates
- Flexibility to complete the course at your own time and pace
- Certificate of completion of our 200-hours Yoga Teachers training, authorised by the Yoga Alliance
- Access to all course materials taught during the program.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
You have been practicing yoga and now have a desire to go deeper
You are looking to become a certified Yoga Teacher
You want to practise and share your learnings with your community
You want to understand the subtler connection between body, mind and soul
You want to deepen your personal practice and learn beyond the physical practises of Yoga.
You are looking to learn and understand Yoga the traditional way with a contemporary approach.
You wish to understand the role of Yoga to dive into your meditative practises
You are looking for an opportunity that probably could change your life
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
|Online||DEC 7th – 30th 2020|
|Online||JAN 4th – 29th 2021|
|Online||FEB 1st – 26th 2021|
|Online||MAR 1st – 28th 2021|
*This comprehensive course is worth €1,700, but in solidarity with the current world situation, we are offering our online certificate program for only €800.
PAY IN FULL
€285 X 3 months
( 3 months)
€150 x 6 months
*If you choose a payment plan, your certificate will be issued after completing all payment formalities.